Friday, May 16, 2008

Back in action...

So here we are, nearly a year after I've started this blog. What has happened since then? Not a whole lot. Back then I was in game for a month and then dropped off. About two months ago I got back in game and really should have started documenting my experience since then. However I didn't do so in a nutshell here's the skinny.

I had joined a corporation, Blueprint Haus. I had come across their recruitment post in the Eve forums and they piqued my interest because one of their application requirements is that you must be at least 30 years old. I'm in my early thirties, and would rather be surrounded by other adults. So I applied. Fortunately I was accepted and started my running around out in 0.0. That was such an exciting time I really wish that I had shared what that was like. My experience out in 0.0 I was an eye opener, particularly being part of a large alliance. At this time I've accepted that I'm truly a mediocre PvP'er.

So in order to change my perception and experience in the game I started a fresh character, and that's where we continue with the this side project in virtual space...

No comments: